It's important to me that all my customers are happy with their purchase. If you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me at natalkapavlysh(at)gmail.com
Privacy & Safety
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, I collect certain information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (collected by Stripe or PayPal), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example).
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve the services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Wix (site provider). I share information with Wix (or rather Wix shares it with me) as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations.
- Service providers. I share your information with shipping services Slovak Post and FedEx, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I do not store or process your information outside of Wix, or my shipping services. You may read how they may store, transfer or use your data here:
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For more information about my privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact me by e-mail at natalkapavlysh @ gmail.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Vodarenska 200/42 Piestany 921 01 Slovakia
- Credit / Debit Cards